fredag 3. desember 2010

December


December is the only month of the winter I like. I usually hate it when it’s snow outside and minus fifteen degrees, but in this month I can handle it. December is a month I’d think I’d enjoy the whole time, but the truth is that in fact the only time of the month I really love it is the few days before Christmas Eve and until New Years Eve. Most of the time before my weeks is spent on working 4-5 days a week, a lot of homework and of course my midterm exams. I get really tired of all of this, and it’s really hard to make time for everything. But despite all of this, I only have good memories from December; it’s a month I’m looking forward to every year. The atmosphere is goo and very cozy, with Christmas decorations and lights put up everywhere. My favorite thing to do, except eating dinner and open gifts Christmas Eve, is actually going around in Oslo and buys Christmas presents to my family and friends. First of all I love walking around in Oslo in December, you see a lot of different people, some super stressed and others just happy walking around looking for gifts. Someone is ice skating too in the middle of Oslo. Second of all I just love the way it makes me feel shopping for gifts for others. I love spending money at my friends and family, and buy them something they’ll be glad for. Basically December is a month to make others happy, and not only think about yourself. For example buy = Oslo from someone on the street, will make them happy and maybe help them be able to buy them something nice for themselves.
Christmas and December is one of my favorite time of the year, it’s a wonderful month. And I’m not looking forward to January and the cold months after..

Rikke

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar