torsdag 23. september 2010

Facebook

After reading the article "Facebook hits exams result by 20 per cent" I began to think about how much time I actually spend on the worldwide phenomenon "Facebook". I truly believe that young people, like myself , who use facebook often, maybe use more time on Facebook than their homework etc. At least much more time that they should. A lot of people prioritize Facebook over school work such as for example studying for a test, and of course then they get lower grades than those who don't spend a lot of their time on the web. But I don't think that if you use Facebook you automatically get lower grades, it's all about how you chose to use it! And i believe that no one can blame Facebook if they don't achieve what they want, the only one you can blame is your self.
Rikke
"we want you!"

1 kommentar:

  1. I agree with you, you can't blame Facebook. And no one is saying that you should stop using it. Just to think about how you spend your time when doing homework or preparing for the exams.

    SvarSlett